The first step
Make sure your site is indexed by Google. Do not be surprised if Google is already one step ahead of you - Its Google bots may already have crawled your site without your knowledge.
- Description - page description in metatags. Typically, this description is displayed on Google under the title of the page. It should contain a unique topic page in a few simple sentences.
- Duplicate Content Penalty - penalty for duplicate content. Associated with the duplicate content filter.
- Duplicate Content Filter - filter superimposed for duplicate content. There is no penalty for duplicate content, but pages containing Duplicate Content will not be indexed.
- Filtr - it consists of a strong decrease in the position of the page, or a reduction in the display of SEPR, after entering a given phrase, it is imputed, If you increase the number of links for a particular phrase too quickly, and its length depends on the competitiveness of the phrase, also how unnatural was the linking. Filtr - It can cause a sudden drop in page rank on the word phrase, even on the last page of the results...
- FSB ( Fresh Site Bonus )
- Googlebot - crawler crawling on Google page content.
- Googlebomb - type of mass-linking per keyword / phrase, where many site owners are included, often positioning on offensive words "most politicians". This problem was supposed to be removed in the latest Update..
- Gray Hat SEO - positioning at the border White Hat SEO i Black Hat SEO. Lightweight keyword termination. Increasing the strength of words by a specific page location. Difficult to determine if someone is using White Hat SEO or Gray Hat SEO.
1) Finds all pages matching the search keywords.
2) Position in connection with the use of "on page" factors (closeness between words, repetition rate, etc)
How to create websites effectively? Create a hierarchical-linear schema of your portal so this document will help you to develop a website positioning plan.