The page structure contains elements that may be useful in the image, txt and in the general sense of the page.. Avoid over-content overhead when navigating portal projects.
- create a graphical positioning scheme on paper and computer / this will make it easier for you to develop title pages, keywords, descriptive text, links, and file name and folder elements /
- use tags, anchors, and external links / also in the form of so-called "pretzel" topic pages and headings /
- specify 14 keywords for each subpage / you will be able to add another six words in the long term positioning /
- specify the strong anchor text of your page / create keyword loops and all the words used on each subpage in an orderly fashion /
- use the hierarchicality and linearity of portal pages to determine transitions e.g 1,2,3,4.5, - word page first, 2-4-5 - second page word, 3-4-6 third party word and so on
- think logically as visitors to your site-users - create a search engine crawler based on WEBSTAT traffic analysis